Tru Fit Athletic Club
Tru Fit Athletic Clubs is adding Certified Personal Trainers at WESLACO area. There is also availability in ALL TruFit Locations.
Be a LIFE CHANGER! Pursue your passion of helping others LIVE BETTER through fitness! Personal Trainers deliver our TruSolutions Program that truly gets clients results! Comprised of One-on-One Personal Training, Small Group and Team Training, Combo6 Boxing Fitness and TruPower, High Voltage Interval Training, nutrition and supplements.
We have certification resources available for candidates that aspire to be certified or need to re-certify. Apply and/or visit with fitness management to begin your career in fitness!
As a Personal Trainer (CPT) you will work one-on-one and in small groups with members to help them achieve their fitness goals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients
- Make our clubs easy to use by guiding and educating members and clients on comprehensive fitness programs as well as products
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals that include appropriate exercise selection and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
- Understand the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Able to coach, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey
- Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base
- Prior Personal Trainer experience is preferred, but not required. If you are NOT certified but you’ve “got what it takes” to succeed in fitness, we have a clear and affordable path to become certified.
Certifications / Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
- Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or National Personal Training Certification
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $44.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.