We’re the world’s most powerful review platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way – but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As part of the portfolio marketing team and reporting into the Director of Global Product Marketing, the Global Product Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to shape our go-to-market strategy, contributing to product market penetration and revenue by managing product launches from beginning to end, and creating marketing and communication plans to ensure ongoing success. You’ll work closely with your peers in product, marketing, engineering, partner and commercial. This position will be located in our Copenhagen office.
- Storytelling: Develop product positioning, value proposition and messaging that differentiates our products in the market, taking market trends and client needs into consideration.
- Sales enablement: communicate the value proposition of the products to the commercial trainers and team, and develop the sales materials/tools that support the selling process of our products. Maintain our knowledge management system (Guru) on an ongoing basis.
- Web enablement: communicate the value proposition and develop the messaging of our products for our website to support direct sales and self-serve web selling.
- Product launches: plan the go-to-market launch for new products and feature releases, managing cross-functional implementation of the plan to meet KPIs.
- Market intelligence: know what our clients’ (existing and prospective) needs are; be knowledgeable on our competition and how to differentiate our offerings; have experience developing and fielding surveys in SurveyMonkey (or similar research tool).
- Cross-Departmental collaboration: all of the above will be accomplished by having a constant communication flow with internal groups, including most crucially product management, marketing and the commercial team.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience for technology companies
- Strong right brain, left brain balance—you bring an analytical and creative mindset to each project
- Demonstrated success in launching products and features, including effective stakeholder management and the ability to develop qualitative and quantitative KPIs for measuring performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when presenting ideas to senior management
- A global mindset; you will be working closely with team members across our UK and US offices
- Proactive and driven to solve problems and find innovative solutions
- Can work well independently but also excels within a group
- Strong project and time management skills
- High energy, drive and passion for our products and seeing success in market
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred in business or marketing
As a global portfolio marketing team, our mission is to:
(across markets, customers, partners, products)
to inform go-to-market plans
(target persona, price, channels)
that deliver measurable results
(adoption, revenue, advocacy)
along our customers’ journey.
We are a global team that shares a passion for our mission, and celebrates the individual skill sets each member brings forth in making that mission a reality.
- The chance to join an international, ambitious and evolving Product Marketing team
- A unique opportunity to grow alongside Trustpilot’s own growth and maturity and be instrumental in delivering the strategy
- International and high level exposure across our European, US and APAC markets
- Competitive salary, bonus potential, pension, maternity & paternity pay, train travel scheme
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Application Deadline: 23rd October
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.