UFC Gym Mahopac
The UFC Gym is currently hiring highly skilled fitness professionals to deliver high-energy, effective and fun group classes and to build a personal training book of business. Part-time to full-time positions available.
Personal Trainer Responsibilities
- Teach group classes, fitness-centric and/or martial-arts/boxing based.
- Provide attentive, friendly, personal service to all members and guests.
- Assist the sales team with membership sales by delivering a high-level, high-energy class experience each time.
- Perform fitness-assessments to orient all new members and help them create a roadmap to reaching their fitness goals.
- Develop personal training clients through new-member fitness assessments, communications with class participants and external leads.
- Deliver results to members and personal training clients through effective training, accountability and nutrition guidance.
- Along with other team-members, create a unique fitness community atmosphere that embodies our Train Different approach and family-friendly environment.
- Participate in in-club events and eternal marketing and community events.
Personal Trainer Requirements
- Personal training accredited certification OR MMA/Boxing/Muay Thai/BJJ significant skills (amateur fighter or professional level)
- Martial arts and/or boxing knowledge a big advantage
- A minimum of one year of personal training/teaching experience
- High-energy, upbeat personality
- Ability to lead a group class
- Creative and innovative
- Proactive in building a book of business
- First-Aide certification a plus
Personal Trainer Benefits
- Competitive pay structure
- Discount on appeal
- Free membership
- On the job training in sales skills
- Commissions on sales
- “Be your own boss” opportunity available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $55.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Social Distancing, Mandatory Masks, Constant Cleaning
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.