UFC GYM Wrigleyville
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Fitness Coach is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience and delivering great member service and Private Training. Coaches are responsible for the successful attainment of revenue goals pertaining to Private Training and Supplements. This position requires a minimum of one day on the weekend.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Execution on Key Metrics
- Sell and conduct private and small group training with members.
- Assist members and encourage member involvement in private training.
- Ensure accurate administration of client programs (dotFIT, supplements, measurement tracking, workouts, etc).
- Arrive on time, prepared and attentive for training appointments.
- Assist in revenue generating activities (complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body fat tables, workshops).
- Achieve personal monthly revenue objectives as set forth by the company in sessions, PT and supplement sales.
- Conduct guest tours, and complete sales when needed through the Turn-Over process.
- Execute an effective prospecting strategy by performing “Starter Sessions” and other prospecting activities.
- Focus on changing lives through Service, Science and Sales.
- Be a brand ambassador of UFC Gym and its “Train Different” philosophy.
- Bring T.R.A.I.N (Timely, Ready, Aware, Inspiring, Noble) to life.
- Conduct safe and effective private training sessions.
- Maintain the organization and neat presentation of the fitness floor and training spaces.
- Respond professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding payment transactions.
- Follow all guidelines in the UFC Gym Employee Handbook.
- Document daily workouts for liability (adherence to national certification standards).
- Be knowledgeable of club facility and services.
- Adhere to the agreed upon schedule set forth by the Fitness Manager.
- Daily 1-1 Check-in Meeting with Fitness Manager and Bi-Monthly meetings.
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out for all shift times
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.