UFC Gym - Yorktown (Lombard)
At UFC Gym, The Coach is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience. Coaches are responsible for delivering great member service, Private Training & achieving Supplement revenue. Coaches are responsible for the successful attainment of revenue goals pertaining to Private Training and Supplements. This position requires a minimum of one day on the weekend on either Saturday, Sunday or a combination of both days.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities: **
- In depth knowledge of Private Training techniques from assessment to program design.
- Must be able to adjust and operate all Fitness Equipment.
- Knowledge of company policies, practices and procedures, including emergency and safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Possess a strong customer service focus. Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff.
- Understands and follow oral and written instructions.
- Communicates clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong organizational skills. Understands basic record keeping practices and procedures. Demonstrates the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work, setup and execute successful weekends
- Extroverted/Self motivator/Customer service minded
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out for all shift times
2) Minimum certifications/educational level: **
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Certification from organization recognized by UFC Gym
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Current USA Wrestling Copper Certified (for wrestling coaches)
3) Minimum experience: **
- Minimum of six months of related experience (preferred)
4) Physical Requirements: **
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
- Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking. Must be able to frequently lift and /or moves up to 45+ pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.