Universal Storage Group
Put your life experience to work for us at Cartersville Storage!
Do you share our CORE Values?
Whatever It Takes
Be the Spark!
Top of Mind, Market & Industry
Sincere, Approachable & Passionate
On Target & Goal Oriented
Honorable With Personal Integrity
Then put them to work for us at Cartersville Storage! Universal Storage Group manages Cartersville Storage and is a dynamic, growing, innovative company delivering world class customer service. We offer award-winning training programs, competitive pay, great healthcare and additional benefits, and the opportunity for career growth.
The chosen Cartersville Storage Manager will attend our three-phase training program with our Certified Trainers on sales, operations, and our use of world-class marketing techniques to deliver Solutions to our clients. Employees also receive ongoing training throughout the year and annually at our Company Meeting.
Self-Storage is a fast-paced environment. Our employees wear many hats: salesperson, customer service rep, cleaning crew, marketer, accounting clerk, cashier, and more! As a USG Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting everyone at your facility with a smile and a handshake
- Helping your customers determine the best size unit before each rental
- Completing all paperwork correctly for each rental
- Completing scheduled facility Walk Thru and Lock checks
- Posting all payments made the day of receipt
- Tracking and following up on past due accounts
- Record keeping of all customer records; including but not limited to, payments and notes
- Making DAILY bank deposits and posting receipts as instructed
- Monthly Marketing such as Calls, Visits, Emails, Social Media Postings, and Events
- Maintaining merchandise for customer purchase
- Cleaning vacant units to rentable condition.
- Ensuring grounds, office, and bathrooms are clean and presentable at all times
- Preparing auction units according to procedure and lien laws as needed
- Maneuvering RV’s, box trucks, and other large vehicles
- And more……
This store is retail with office hours Tuesday – Saturday from 9:00am – 5:00pm. USG offers competitive pay, plus benefits and bonus potential, based on your expertise.
USG full-time employees have access to the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance with Company Contribution of up to $350 per month
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Up to 120 hours PTO annually
- 401k with company match
- Paid Holidays
Candidate Requirements –
Valid Driver’s License
Successfully Complete Background Check
Successfully Complete Drug Screen
Attitude and Aptitude Testing
Physical Demands –
The physical demands described here are representative of these that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employees must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception, and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. Employees are frequently required to climb or balance; bend; kneel; crouch; or squat, and talk or hear. Employees are occasionally required to sit for periods of time.
Universal Storage Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nothing in this Job Description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.