Valiant Integrated Services
Essential Job Duties
The Contract Instructor Acoustic Warfare Operator (CIAWO) HSM reports directly to the Assistant Site Manager. The CIAWO’s specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proficient in conducting all aspects of the DARTS Acoustic Warfare Operator post FRS analysis training curriculum and performs direct CI interface with training AW Operators throughout the training program/sessions in the MH-60R to include brief and debrief of the training sessions/scenarios.
- Evaluate Operator’s training/mission performance as required.
- Fully utilize/employ MH-60R COTS Acoustic Processor in training AW Operators.
- Conduct Acoustic analysis training with WinPAAS, Government computers and IMAT systems.
- Conduct classroom instruction /sessions as assigned
- Conduct on-board aircraft training for AW Operators and flight crews as required by the scheduling authority.
- Evaluate and record AWO performance in accordance with established criteria.
- Maintain, assess and recommend improvements to mission scenarios for effectiveness and currency.
- Review curriculum, assess and recommend improvements to the training program via the appropriate training management officials.
- Ability to work any shift, weekends and travel as required by the contract.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Site Management.
- Requires mental alertness and be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
- Physical ability to walk/stand and sit for extended periods of time while working a keyboard, mouse and computer screen.
- Be able to climb 2 flight of stairs
- The ability to lift and carry 50 pounds is required.
- Ability to interface and function within and with all levels of Military, GS and Civilian personnel.
- Must present a professional appearance in demeanor and dress at all times.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- The Contract Instructor Acoustic Warfare Operator (CIAWO) HSM must demonstrate the ability to operate and instruct in the applicable HSM equipment/trainers required on current Contract and onboard H-60R aircraft.
- A minimum of four (4) years of demonstrated operational experience as an acoustic Aviation Warfare Systems Operator (AW) in the air ASW community.
- A minimum of four (4) additional years of acoustic analysis training related experience.
- A minimum of two (2) concurrent years of experience with specific acoustic processors for his/her on-site location.
- Completed the Navy’s basic AW “A” School.
- Eighty (80) hours minimum, of acoustical analysis training based on HSL/HSM DARTS courseware applicable to systems/subsystems and WING specific peripherally equipment.
- Completed the relevant ASW acoustic sensor operator courses
- Have operational ASW training as an aircrew member utilizing applicable acoustic processors.
- Completion of a formal military Instructor/Trainer program.
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Windows and MS Office software.
- Desire to have an NEC of 8210 Weapons Tactics Instructor qualification.
- The applicant must be a US Citizen, possess the ability to obtain a US Passport and have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Applicant will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to receive and receive a SECRET clearance.
- Take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your actions or omissions.
- Conform to all Safety Instructions given by those with a higher responsibility for Health and Safety.
- Report all hazards, potential hazards or dangerous situations, including damaged or mislaid personal protective equipment to your Supervisor or Safety Representative.
- Report Environmental impacts, anything that results in a change to the Environment as a result of Valiant’s activities, products or services.
- Participate in the achievement of Valiant’s QHSE objectives and targets, both those at departmental and company level.
INTEGRITY – Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation
EXCELLENCE – Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do
INNOVATION – Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.