Valiant Integrated Services
Valiant Integrated services is seeking a skilled Flight Simulator/Contract Instructor Crewmaster (CICM) for full time employment at MCAS Cherry Point, NC.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- The Flight Simulator Instructor/Contract Instructor Crewmaster (CICM) reports directly to the KC-130J Lead Instructor. The CICM’s specific job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Proficient in conducting all aspects of the Fleet Replacement Detachment, Miramar and Fleet Squadron syllabi for flight training on KC-130J simulation devices.
- Flight training will include but not limited to aircraft systems, operating procedures, aircraft maintenance procedures, passenger and cargo loading/offloading procedures, and tactical employment (Aerial Delivery Rigging, Night Systems, etc.)
- Assist in teaching, updating and maintenance of related curriculum syllabi which will include but not limited to: Instructor lesson guides, Simulator Scenarios, computer based training, and classroom lectures.
- Evaluate and record student training/mission performance; evaluate and record trainer performance in accordance with established criteria.
- Assist in training device testing/evaluation associate with the introduction of new weapon systems or Engineering Change Proposal as they affect the training system.
- Perform other tasks as designated by the Site Manager or his designee.
- Take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your actions or omissions.
- Conform to all Safety Instructions given by those with a higher responsibility for Health and Safety.
- Report all hazards, potential hazards or dangerous situations, including damaged or mislaid personal protective equipment to your Supervisor or Safety Representative.
- Report Environmental impacts, anything that results in a change to the Environment as a result of Valiant’s activities, products or services.
- Participate in the achievement of Valiant’s QHSE objectives and targets, both those at departmental and company level.
INTEGRITY – Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation
EXCELLENCE – Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do
INNOVATION – Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.