VERDE Organic Body, LLC
VERDE PERSONAL TRAINER:
We are seeking positive, hard-working, team oriented individuals who are passionate about total-body wellness. VEDE is a holistic fitness + wellness studio located in Newcastle, WA. We offer personal training, massage therapy, and yoga services. Our team is made of self-starters who thrive in upbeat yet relaxed environment. Join our team of fitness professionals and enjoy your career as a Personal Trainer!
PERSONAL TRAINER COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $20-40/Hourly Personal Training Base Rate
- $16 Non-Training Hourly Pay Rate
- 401K Company Matching & Annual Bonus Benefits
- Continuing Education & Certification Reimbursement Program
- Personal Training Insurance Reimbursement Program
- Free Staff Massage Benefits
- Discounts on Retail & Services
- No Required “Selling” of Retail Products
- 4,000 Sq Ft Beautiful Newly Built Studio Facility
- 2,000 Sq Ft Fitness Studio with Top Grade Rogue Fitness Equipment
- 4 Spacious Spa Treatment Rooms Equipped with Hydraulic Tables
- Spacious Lobby, Separate Spa Waiting Area & Private Staff Lounge
PERSONAL TRAINER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to perform 60 min personal training sessions, with up to 2 clients per session.
- Must have proficiency in functional training methods, including; weight-loss, sports specific, injury rehabilitation, healthy lifestyle, warm-up/cool down, stretching/mobility techniques, and open to learning other fitness training modalities.
- Must have proficiency in personal training consultations and signing-up new training clients.
- Must have proficiency in a holistic approach to training and total-body wellness.
- Must have proficiency in providing basic nutritional whole-food recommendations based on client’s training program.
- Must have confident knowledge of anatomy, and be able to educate clients for post training care.
- Must be able to provide personalized training experience including ample training modifications based on clients needs and physical attributes.
- Must have high level of professionalism and friendly customer service attitude.
- Must have a positive can-do mindset and a dedicated, dependable work ethic.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be open to cross-promoting other VERDE fitness/wellness services.
- Must have active Personal Training Certification (NASM, ACE, ISAA, etc), 2+ year experience working as a personal trainer preferred.
- Must have active Personal Training malpractice insurance.
- Must have flexibility to work weeknights and weekends.*
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills.
- Must be able to preform physical tasks in relation to the job duties (kneel, bend, lift, reach), including ability to lift at least 75-100lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Commission pay
At VERDE the health and safety of our team and community always comes first. To read more about our company policies and procedures for COVID-19, visit our health and safety website page: https://www.verdeorganicbody.com/health-safety
- Personal Training: 2 years (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.