Victory Lap LLC
Victory Lap’s mission is to enable more individuals to succeed in their careers by providing a platform where education and career opportunity align. Our current program allows sales professionals and aspiring sales professionals the opportunity to break into SDR, BDR, and Account Executive roles at some of the most prestigious and fastest growing companies across the nation. To date, we have trained 2,500+ sales reps and helped 225+ top companies hire new and incredible sales talent with our unique approach.
By applying, you are opting into having the potential for acceptance into our 8-week virtual sales bootcamp, as well as having your profile published on our employer hiring platform where our matchmaking algorithm and a team of coaches work with you to land the right sales role.
Next Upcoming Virtual Bootcamp starts November 4th (Deadline to apply is 11/3/20)
Our process is simple:
- Apply online via our website
- Our team will be in contact within 1 business day to conduct a 30-minute advisory call
- Complete a short writing assignment
- Enroll in an upcoming cohort
Our program is immersive:
- Cohort led experience where you’ll work closely with peers aspiring for the same goal
- Modular, self-paced learning and competency-based curriculum
- Weekly live classroom discussions led by expert instructors. Past instructors have been sales leaders from companies like Salesforce, Amazon, CDW, LinkedIn, Sprout Social, and many more.
- Earn and learn opportunities: Be paired with a company to do real sales activities to enhance your work portfolio and add to your list of accomplishments
- Career coaching and interview preparation throughout the program and beyond to help you land the right role for you
- Access to join the Victory Lap alumni network to further your career and expand your network
Those who will excel in this program are:
- Achievement Oriented: Does whatever it takes to achieve a goal and see more success
- Resilient: Both winning and losing motivate you to grow
- Strong Communicators: Continuously effective when delivering a message
- Curious: Strong love of solving problems and understanding others
- High Self-Aware Learner: Knows your strengths and weaknesses but always trying to improve on both
What our Alumni say:
- “I joined Victory Lap because I knew I wanted to get into the Tech Industry, but had no experience in that realm. With our current climate, I knew Tech was at the forefront of modern day innovation and progression. Problem was, I needed to learn the ins and outs of this industry. Victory Lap gave me just that. Within a month, Victory Lap gave me the tools to start my new job with immediate direction.” -Addison C.
- “If I didn’t have Victory Lap, my process of learning sales and finding a job would have taken an extra five months, if not more.” – Heather B.
- “In so many ways, Victory Lap truly is that ‘fast pass’ to landing an amazing sales job.” – Mesfin M.
- “Completing Victory Lap was one of the best things I could have done to further my sales career. Both personally and professionally, I am successful because of Victory Lap.” – Sean P.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.