Villasport Athletic Club and Spa
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a generous 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
We are looking for professional, friendly Pilates Reformer Instructors that are passionate about fitness and fun to provide the members of VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa with world-class customer service through the design and execution of customized exercise programs.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Flexible schedules, including morning, evening, and/or weekend availability highly desired
- Friendly, out-going, motivating, energetic personality; must be a team player
- Basic knowledge of safety in exercise technique
- Prior experience preferred not required
- Basic knowledge of physiology & body mechanics
Nationally recognized Pilates Reformer certification required; preferably at least one from the following:
- STOTT Pilates
- Balanced Body
- Peak Pilates
- Core Dynamics
- First Aid/CPR certification required prior to hire date
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.villasport.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.