Villasport Athletic Club and Spa
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated Personal Trainers who can grow with us at our new location in Cinco Ranch, TX.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
The purpose of this position is to provide the members of VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa with world class customer service through offering fitness advice, providing assistance on the fitness floor, presenting the full menu of fitness services, and customizing and delivering comprehensive exercise programs. These programs will be designed to provide improvement in overall health and fitness while ensuring the members’ safety at all times. Personal Trainers will be role models utilizing positive energy, motivation and encouragement to deliver expertise and results driven programs. Trainers will proactively educate members on various aspects of health and fitness in a professional manner.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Knowledge of present industry and individual and group training fitness trends
- Advanced knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology
- Understanding and utilization of fitness industry gold standards and bench marks
- Ability to drive revenue through the sales and service of personal training
- Minimum 1 year training experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to strike up a conversation with members and to approach members with assistance and advice
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- At least one Nationally recognized certification from the following required prior to hire date:
- Cooper (CI)
- Current C.P.R. and First Aid certifications required prior to hire date
- 4-Year Degree in the Fitness Field preferred
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at www.villasport.com
*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire. ***
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.