YOU MUST INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER AND PERSONAL E-MAIL ON YOUR RESUME
Delivery Route Driver 4 DAY WORK WEEK Tuesday to Friday, Daytime only, home every day
Reports to: Driver Trainer
Position Overview: The Delivery Route Driver is responsible safe delivery of beverage products with minimal disruption to our retail accounts.
Primary Objective: To safely and efficiently deliver beverage products to retail accounts. Rotating all products, stocking coolers and back stock storage areas, and building displays. Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
Work Schedule: Tuesday – Friday with the occasional Monday
Salary: $18.50 per hour to start, with increases after 60 and 120 days with positive reviews.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain all DOT and FMCSA required standards.
- Perform Pre/Post Trip Inspection, reporting any defects.
- Safe operation of tractor trailers obeying all Federal, State, and Local traffic laws.
- Ensure safe and secure working environment, including handcarts, pallet jacks, and lift gates.
- Performs all duties in a safe proper manner
- counts inventory on truck to insure accurate count out
- Follows and does not deviate from established sequenced route
- Utilize pick sheet for accurate delivery to each account
- Walks the account for out of stocks, filling displays, filling coolers, filling racks
- Use handcart to put beer into the accounts
- Puts beer in designated spot in establishment
- Fills existing displays…looks for display opportunity
- Builds new displays based off of work orders or priority calendar
- Follows priority calendar and adjacency standards for building displays
- ROTATES ALL PRODUCT(kegs and package beer)
- Removes all dunnage, breakage, and Out of Code product from the retailer
- Communicates with salesman daily (errors, out of stocks, opportunities)
- Gives retailer proper credits for returns
- Collects payment for all invoices(check,money order, charge account)
- Down stacks beer for safe delivery to next location
- Maintains Truck cab and bays in a clean and organized manner
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Team player
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Results Oriented
- Proper Communication through the chain of command to achieve desired results
- CDL Class A and DOT Physical Card
- Clean driving record
- Pre-Employment and Random Monthly Drug Screening
- pre employment back groundreference check
- steel toe shoes
- Computer Skills:
- knowledge of Smart Phone or iPad
- Electric Pallet Jack
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.50 to $22.50 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.50 – $22.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
provided masks and hand sanitizer
- Commercial Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.