Bel Air Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
Bel Air, MD
We are looking for Dance Instructors!
Who we are:
Regarded as the area’s premier athletic club and voted Harford’s Best by the Baltimore Sun; the Bel Air Athletic club is a full-service athletic club spanning over 130,000 square feet hosting resort-style features in fitness, aquatics, youth and family programming for all. Equally impressive to our amenities is the ambition and expertise of our associates. Our team is empowered in the Wellbridge passion of improving the quality of life in fitness, wellness, sports and fun!
What our Dance Instructors are all about:
Our Dance Instructors help our students improve their dance techniques and achieve their goals by providing state-of-the-art instruction. They are confident in their ability to teach group and private lessons with a wide variety of ages. They also have a highly professional demeanor and take pride in providing exceptional customer service.
What you’re all about:
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide members with an exceptional dance experience.
- You have two years of dance instruction experience with children ages 5 and up.
- You are energetic and enthusiastic and know how to motivate large groups.
- You have previous dance experience that demonstrates good coordination, rhythm, and timing skills.
- You are CPR and AED certified or willing to complete this training upon hire.
- If you have a BA/BFA that is preferred but not required.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.
NOTE: Submitting your resume through this site demonstrates your interest in this position. To be considered an applicant, you are required to complete an application on our website www.wellbridge.com/career-center.
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To keep all associates healthy we have temperature checks at the door, specific social distancing guidelines within the club, disinfecting every half hour, masks are worn, each member also is given their own bottle to disinfect after working out, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.