Whatcom Family Young Mens Christian Association
The Whatcom Family YMCA is looking for a self starter to instruct virtual group Yoga classes Saturday morning. Once the mandated shut down concludes, instruction will include in-person classes as well.
A successful candidate will provide excellent service to members in a safe, enjoyable, and positive environment that promotes member wellness and engagement in accordance with YMCA policies and procedures.
- Required current certifications: CPR/ AED, Yoga Instructor Certified.
- Certification in areas of expertise.
- YMCA Principles of Member Health and Wellness within 60 days of hire.
- Experience teaching group fitness classes preferred.
- Ability to conduct classes and activities relating to fitness.
- Ability to perform all physical aspects of the position; including walking, standing, bending, reaching, and lifting.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.