Whole Body Studios
Whole Body Studios is looking for a Studio and Marketing Manager to help grow this woman-owned, local fitness studio. This position will interface with staff, clients, launch a comprehensive marketing strategy, drive customer retention efforts, and—most importantly—build on the company’s commitment to helping people move. The Studio and Marketing Manager will report to the Founder and will oversee daily operations at this Bonnie Brae-based business.
ABOUT WHOLE BODY STUDIOS
Denver-based Whole Body Studios offers Pilates, barre, yoga, and personal training. We strive to create a place where clients feel welcome, supported, and strong. The Whole Body environment encourages wellness, healing, and community while teaching clients to move with greater ease.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Be a brand advocate for Whole Body Studios’ core values of movement, fitness, and health to help create an inclusive, strong, and health-focused community
– Be passionate about working with staff and clients to help them reach personal goals.
-Mange movement instructors and scheduling
– Be dedicated to making a good first impression with clients, managing the studio, and assisting the Founder with scheduling and developing business initiatives (which will include an incentive-based commission for the Studio and Marketing Manager)
– Identify growth opportunities for the business, including client retention plans, sales growth initiatives, and new revenue streams
– Implement and run the studio’s multi-tiered marketing plan
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– A self-motivated individual with interest in growing a local fitness brand
– More than two years of experience in staff management, marketing, client management, or operations. Fitness background is not required, but a passion for working with people to achieve their goals is a must.
– Ability to work 40 hours at the studio location per week
– A bachelor’s degree in a related field
– A detail-oriented, entrepreneurial attitude
– Experience with team management, customer service, and interfacing with clients
– Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop, and WordPress
– Comfortable with social media platforms, including audience development, engagement, and analyzing analytics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,159.00 – $43,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Commission pay
We uphold the highest Covid-19 standards. Please review all policies on our website.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.