Wilmington Country Club
Position Description: Fitness Director, Wilmington Country Club
Our Club has an outstanding reputation for its commitment to excellence in the quality of services and experiences we provide to our members. It is our goal to ensure that an excellent level of service be maintained at all times. If you are a highly motivated and energetic person looking to help us achieve our mission of gracious hospitality, consider applying for this position. It is our goal to provide a high standard of service to our membership. The Fitness Director will:
- Manage the fitness staff including personal trainers, group fitness and yoga instructors.
- Be responsible for the fitness center in regards to safe health and fitness practices, cleanliness and proper working equipment.
- Hire with consultation with the Sports Director any new employees in the fitness operation.
- Oversee the personal training, group fitness and yoga programs.
- Oversee the massage therapy and physical therapy services.
- Conduct personal training and group fitness classes personally.
- Be responsible for all fitness communications to the membership including weekly emails, monthly bulletins and regular announcements.
- Provide a high level of member services that promote member satisfaction.
- The fitness director will report directly to the Sports Director and provide pertinent information to the fitness committee when they regularly meet.
- 4 years of supervisory experience
- 4 years of personal training
- Degree in Exercise Science or Physiology preferred
- Personal training certification from a nationally accredited source
- Certified in group training and/or other group-oriented services
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Personal Training: 4 years (Preferred)
- Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Personal Trainer (Required)
- Group Training (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.