WTS Spa and Fitness
Overview: WTS International, the world’s leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Tai Chi Instructor. The Tai Chi Instructor is responsible for providing quality fitness programs designed to meet the needs of members, residents or guests. Must have National Tai Chi, Qui Gong or equivalent certification.
- Must have National Tai Chi, Qui Gong or equivalent certification.
- Valid CPR Certification
- Valid Standard First Aid Certification
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills to work positively with different populations, in groups and individually
- Must be well-organized and prepared to teach classes
- Must be in excellent physical condition to teach group exercise
- Must be able to think independently and develop routines for teaching specific exercise classes
- Must be able to keep confidences and practice discernment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
See full details at https://careers-wtsinternational.icims.com/jobs/8346/tai-chi-instructor/job
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Tai Chi Instructor Certification (Required)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.