Now Hiring Personal Trainers!
Come join a successful and growing health and fitness club! Xperience Fitness has 4 locations in the Fox Valley/Green Bay area. Our clubs average over 8,000 members, making it easier to grow your personal training clientele.
Every club has a Personal Training Manager and a District Manager to ensure your success.
Learn all about us at myxperiencefitness.com!
Locations: Green Bay, WI
Earning potential up to $70k! Plus, guaranteed wages during your probationary period.
Xperience Fitness proudly promotes from within!
Our most successful personal trainers have the opportunity for promotion. All current Personal Training Managers and District Managers began their career as a personal trainer with Xperience Fitness. We open our promotions up to other management positions as well, including the General Manager of a club.
· Meet Xperience Fitness training standards during all sessions
· Update client charts and workouts at least every 3 weeks
· Follow-up with clients to ensure proper schedule management
· Prospect for clients in the club and over the phone
· Retain 80% of current client base each month
· Hit revenue goals each month
· Complete Daily Productivity Report each day
· Responsible for keeping a section of the club clean during your shift
· Participate in team meetings one time per week
· Participate in a team building activity one time per week
· Work professionally with all Xperience Fitness employees
· Be respectful, kind, and courteous to all members
Must have a Trade School, Associates Degree, or higher in Exercise Science or any related area
A National Level Certification
Apply by responding to this ad, or on our Careers page at
**XPERIENCE FITNESS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.