YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties
Member Services Team:
- As part of the Member Services Team Staff, you will have several different important duties working at the front desk at the Fercho and Schlossman YMCAs.
- Provide excellent customer service to members, guests, and staff while answering phone calls and scanning membership cards, assisting members with questions, and referring questions to the appropriate management staff, as needed, signing up new members for memberships, registering individuals for programs, and answering questions about YMCA activities.
- This position has many different aspects, which are all very crucial to the overall operation of the YMCA. You will be an active member of the YMCA community and get to know the many people you will meet here.
The YMCA is the nation’s leading nonprofit organization and is committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Y offers more than just a job; we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in your community.
Member Services Team Pay & Benefits:
- $10.80/hour (Additional pay possible with related education and/or experience.)
- Shifts available:
- Monday 12:00pm – 5:00pm or 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am – 12:00pm or 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am – 12:00pm or 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am -12:00pm or 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm or 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturday 1:00pm – 7:00pm or 3:30pm – 8:00pm
- Sunday 2:00pm – 7:00pm
- Please see our website for the Employee Benefits for Part Time Employees (15 – 29 hours/week) and Casual Employees (1 – 14 hours/week). Some benefits are:
- Free Individual YMCA Membership.
- Discounts on many YMCA Services and Programs such as CPR/First Aid, Personal Trainers, etc.
Member Services Team Qualifications:
- At least 18 years old
- 6 months of directly related Customer Service experience.
We invite you to join us in this amazing work-to develop your skills, to realize your leadership potential and to discover a career that is more than just a job.
The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties conducts a pre-employment background check on all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.