YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties
Starting Wage: $50,850 annually, plus excellent benefits
Location: Gordon Family YMCA, Sumner, WA
Position Closes: May 28
Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause
Would you use your Health and Well-being knowledge and skills to provide a successful member experience? As the Senior Health and Well-being Director, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, developing, and monitoring all department operations.
If hired for this position you will provide an impactful member experience by developing and maintaining Health and Well-being operations, including group fitness, active older adult, fitness floor, and adult programming. You will also organize, coordinate, and manage the recruitment and hiring process for all department staff and volunteers. You will be responsible for fiscal management, department program development, planning and evaluation, staff and volunteer development, and delivery of a positive member experience.
In this role, you will develop a department strategy to incorporate department leadership in the budget process. You will identify and develop small groups and activities that facilitate member relationships. You will also meet performance measurement through annual giving, major gifts, and/or endowment by telling the Y story and raising charitable dollars to fulfill our mission.
As a full time employee, you will receive a medical/dental/vision benefits package, retirement savings plan, Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), life and long term disability benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Leave Plan (ELP), and a family membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties.
Are you a good fit?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in human services, social services, recreation, business or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- You have five or more years of program management experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency.
- You have knowledge of and experience in directing programs through supervision of volunteers and staff, development and monitoring of budgets, marketing and public relations, program development and fundraising.
- You have knowledge of current adult safety and program standards and the ability to incorporate those into programs.
- You have a strong background in group exercise including the ability to develop and deliver group exercise classes, train, and evaluate instructors.
- You have current Lifeguard, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED, First Aid, and Oxygen certifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.