Young Mens Christian Association Of Greater Waukesha County
Under the direction of the Assistant Fitness Director and in accordance with Association policies, the Group Cycling Instructor is responsible for delivery of adult classes focusing on excellent customer service.
The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County—West Suburban is seeking energetic and highly professional individuals to lead fun, dynamic, and effective cycling classes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a high caliber member service through building a strong rapport with class participants supporting and encouraging them in regards to their goals, concerns, and questions
- Modify class routines according to fitness levels in the class
- Follow all safety and policy procedures and report any unsafe conditions to ensure participant safety
- Ability to motivate and effectively communicate with class participants
- Develop and learn class routines, come to class prepared, and begin/end classes on time
- Must exhibit the core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility in all aspects of their work with the YMCA
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and at least 18 years old
- Must have a fitness background
- 1 to 3 years teaching experience preferred
- Group Exercise Certification preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.