Zaxby's | Faulkner Foods Inc.
Faulkner Smith Restaurant Group: Zaxby’s Winder: 1945 Parkway Pointe Drive Bethlehem, GA 30680
Position: 8 – 20 Hour Cook and Cashier
$7.50 to $11.00 per hour
In this role you can show your skills and grow into Full-time opportunities
Zaxby’s franchise cook is responsible for:
- Prepping, Cooking, and Plating food items and being pleasant while you do this.
- Delivering ACCURATE food orders and being proper and professional to ALL employees.
- Cleaning store areas regularly: All Kitchen Areas (incl. floors, equipment, running garbage), and parking lot.
- Being organized: manage inventory, process food orders, keep stocked throughout shift.
- Communicating properly and professionally (CLEARLY) with peers, managers, and guests.
- Being a ‘Team Player’ – helping all employees when necessary and being personable. (No RBF)
- Following directions of all managers.
- Standing while working.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. of product as needed/required.
- Wearing our FSRG Zaxby’s uniform properly and with personal pride.
We are always training for upward movement within our organization. We are teaching Leadership and Basic Business principles and we will develop you to be able to successfully operate as a Store Manager (over time) -or- maybe even run your own business.
All employees (every level) begin their training the same way -> learning entry level positions so that they can ‘learn’ the proper protocols and EXPECTATIONS. If we see Maturity, Consistent Pleasant Behavior, Confidence, and a Professional Level of Communication we then promote up to our Trainer & Certified Zaxby’s Trainer role -> Assistant Manager role -> High-Level Store Manager role
40-hour cooks and cashiers – $16,640 to $24,960
Trainer Roles – $22,800 to $31,500 (*)
Asst. Manager Roles – $24,900 to $39,000 (*)
Kitchen Manager Role – $33,200 to $42,000 (*)
Asst. General Manager and General Manager Role – $40,000 to $75,000
Growth opportunities from part-time to full-time to Trainer to Manager
Pay Increase potential: P.T. and F.T.
Health Insurance (reduced rates with company contribution – **)
Paid Time Off ( ** )
401K Retirement Plan (with 4% company match ** )
Tuition Assistance Reimbursement ($1,000 per year – 18 hour per week min. after 4 months)
** for 40 hour/week employees only after one year of continuous employment
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
1.Must be a pleasant and reliable person.
2.Must be a team player – willing to help others.
3.Responsible for prepping, cooking, and serving all food items to company standards.
4.Responsible for following and maintaining all food safety guidelines and team safety guidelines.
5.Wash dishes as needed and follow Zaxbys and Health Dept. guidelines.
6.Assist in the front-of-house operations as necessary.
7.Assist in unpacking and storing incoming inventory deliveries.
8.Maintaining equipment needs / service or inventory is needed.
9.Responsible for cleaning kitchen and storage areas.
10. Responsible for taking out trash.
11. Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment to company standards.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities that may include the following:
Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead.
Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for:
Making observations: guest flow / food inventory / team member work needs.
Communicating with others.
Reading and writing.
Work 9-18 hours per week for P.T. 28 – 40 hours per week to qualify for F.T.
- In-store training program completed and kept current.
Address: 1945 Parkway Pointe Dr Bethlehem, GA – 30620
Property Description: 10804 – Bethlehem
Property Number: 10804
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.